So, since I'm done with schoolwork for the week, I'm going to do a survey. :D
dy: 50 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone. REPOST WITH YOUR ANSWERS
1. whats your name spelt backwards? senoJ wehttaM
2. What did you do last night? consoled Tasha, went to sleep REALLY early
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? updates for my computer
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? No, I would guess it would shock you.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Geez, it's been a LONG time. I get to sit in a hot tub this weekend, does that count?
6. What are you wearing? underwear, jeans, red t-shirt, sweatshirt
7. How many cars have you owned? Personally owned (as in my name's on the title), 3. Total driven that I could all 'mine', 7
8. Type of music you dislike most? New country music. Just don't really like it.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes
10. Do you have cable? Yes
11. What kind of computer do you use? HP Pavilion dv5
12. Ever made a prank phone call? Oh lordy yes. Many times.
13. You like anyone right now? I like my wife! :D
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Uh, no. Too much of a chance of death.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? I would guess Paris.
16.Do you have a garden? Yes, it's in front of the house
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Published, probably Pearls Before Swine. Online, there's a couple. Probably Ctrl-Alt-Del
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? Yes, know most of the second verse. Can find the other published versions in like 2 minutes.
19. Shower, morning or night? Either/Or. I produce lots of oil, unfortunately.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Actually, no we haven't. There's not a lot of good ones out right now.
21. Favorite pizza toppings? Pepperoni
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips
23. What cell phone provider do you have? ATT and Verizon. Long story.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Not personally, but I like smoked peanuts
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No, but have been to a few.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Apple
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? Uhh, I guess my parents since they were the last people we went out to lunch with.
28. favorite chocolate bar? Hershey's
29. Who is your longest friend and how long? Amanda Murphy, at least 10 years now
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? A while. Will probably have some at Mom and Dad's this weekend if they used any in sauces.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Baseball, Soccer, and actually chess!
32.Favorite artist? Van Gogh for painting, Ansel Adams for photography, too many to name for music
33. Favorite computer game? MLB 2k9 right now.
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? No. But I have bought things that were in infomercials from Wal-Mart.
35. Sprite or 7-UP? either/or. Depends what's on sale.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Oh yes. Many times. The joy of working in food service.
37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? I think cough drops. They have Root Beer throat drops!
38. Ever thrown up in public? I guess that would be when I threw up in the parking lot at Publix in Carrollton in 2002. Stupid headaches.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? I've already found my true love, and it's worth more than anything in the world. :D
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? I do! And thankfully enough, I don't have to again!
41.Can exes just be friends? They can, but it's difficult.
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Heather. She was recovering from having her spleen taken out.
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? Not very. I don't like long hair.
44. What message is on your voicemail machine? Hi, this is Matt. Leave me a message.
45. Where would you like to go right now? Gatlinburg. Going there this weekend!:D
46. What was the name of your first pet? Nemo
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? I think it's a JanSport. I've had it since I went to Shorter. Dang, that's a decade ago almost.
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone? Tasha
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? That I found a home for a kitten that decided to come to the house. :D
50. What do you think about most? What I have to do next for class.