12/12/08

Grades

Don't you have it when you have to wait for something? I don't mean Christmas this time. I took my two finals this week on Monday and Wednesday. Usually, it takes my professors about a day to put my grades in for posting. This semester, though, it took until sometime this afternoon! I was on pins and needles waiting for my grades, especially for my American Philosophy class since it is so paramount to my graduating in May (it's one of the main requirements for American History majors). I didn't really doubt that I would make anything below a B in my other class, African-American Music, but I ended up with an A! With American Philosophy, I constantly received Cs or Ds on pretty much everything save one paper. I ended up getting a B in the class. I still am not sure how I didn't pull a C, but I'm not complaining!

Another thing that happened is that I worked all three graduation ceremonies this year. Since I'm working in Events right now, I get the joy of working any of these major events until May. Amazingly enough, things went off without a hitch (other than the marshal almost forgetting the mace for the first ceremony!). Nothing like working 15 hours in two days (being that one was a 10 hour day, and we didn't get home until 9:30.

Tonight Tasha and I are going back down to Kennesaw to go to the Development Christmas party...I'm looking forward to this weekend so I can relax a bit.

More later! :D

No comments: