1/5/09

Goals for life

So, this was a challenge that our pastor did for himself and I stole the idea. Here are some of my goals for my life (some from short, some from long)

1) Go back down to between 200 and 205 (I've got at least 30 pounds to go)
2) Be debt free within the first year after I am employed full-time (other than the house and the land)
3) Get a doctoral degree
4) Go to at least one World Series game
5) Be married as long as I possibly can!
6) Be a good father for my children (whenever we have them)
7) Graduate from Kennesaw
8) Take Tasha to Europe
9) Work in the National Archives on a major project (yeah, I'm a history dork...)
10) Learn how to sew better than I already do

1 comment:

keyofdjonz said...

we had to do this twice in my master's program. so far, none have come true but i got better things by leaving it up to God : )