2/25/10

Coming down the stretch

So, this semester so far has been relative easy, but yet somehow I have been procrastinating once again. It's week 6 of the 8 week course, and I have two book reviews due this week. So far, I have one done (save the footnotes and bibliography), a discussion board (which was due with the review for another class), and still have to work on a final review. I'm less than enthused because I hate reading books that are assigned to me. Yes, I understand that they will help me to become a more rounded individual/theologian, but I honestly hate reading when it is not for fun. I find myself being much more distracted with other things.

On a positive note, I am preaching on March 14th at Grassy Creek Baptist Church near Copperhill, TN. It's just fill at this point, but I think that they might be considering me for their lead pastor position. There is another position open that a church has discussed with me a bit, but I don't know where it might go either.

In any case, it'll be an interesting couple of weeks. I have a slightly easier week next week, but I will probably begin to work on my two research projects that I have due the week after next. What fun, right?!

Only six more classes, then I'm done. :D Pretty sad that it's only taking me a year to finish a degree when the last one took me 9.

More later! :D

No comments: