5/21/10

4:30 AM

So, I wake up this morning at 3:45 because, you know, that's just what I wanted, right? Ug.

I literally woke up like a shot this early and can't get back to sleep now. This is on top of two tylenol PMs that I took around 9. At least I slept around four hours already, but I REALLY wanted to sleep deeply and be refreshed in the morning. Well, now.

Tasha has a job next year, which is great. I've had to put the job search on hold until I get better. I didn't think that hunting for jobs right now should be a stress I need, at least until my rump feels more like itself.

Think I'll wrap this up for now and try to get some more sleep. Hopefully it'll come and soon. More later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On Thursday, Friday or Saturday night, I work from 7pm to 7am and am usually quite bored...Bored...BORED...B O R E D !
Next time check on facebook.