5/29/09

Sleepy

So, here it is, 2:15 in the morning and I am still pretty much awake. Having insomnia doesn't help things too much when you're fighting a headcold. At least I know that I get to sleep in tomorrow and that vacation time is coming up really soon. We've set a decent budget for this coming month so that we can go to Florida and Virginia. I know we're going to be in FL for 5 days, then in VA for at least 4.

It feels like graduation was a month ago now, even though it's only been two weeks. I sort of dislike this long layoff before work starts for me. I did get my letter of intent to work for Bank of America the other day, so it is in the mail. I think that this is a good starting job for me, even though right now I'm not exactly thrilled about working in collections. Nevertheless, it's a job, and it'll help put food on the table for the time being. I'm going to keep my resume out for a while longer, and we'll see what happens.

Ok, going to try to get to sleep. Hopefully it'll come pretty soon. :) More later!

No comments: