8/11/09

Wow, long time.

So, Dad reminded me that I have a blog and I should post something! :D

Things have been sort of crazy for me the last month or so. I got a job with Bank of America, and a week later I came down with bronchitis. No big deal, take a couple of days off and then I'll be back to normal. Not so much. The week after I come back, I get sick that week with an ear infection stemming from the bronchitis. Well, I get back to work, work for another week and a half, then I come down with heart palpitations. I went to the hospital and got everything worked out. I stayed out for the weekend this last weekend, and then yesterday, came home AGAIN with high blood pressure. I went today to the doc, and they have me on medicine for it, so hopefully I'll be fine. It's just that I've got to talk to my supervisor when I get back. Not so good. We'll see what happens this week, and I'll update everybody.

Got to run for now, bad storms coming. More later...

No comments: