1/11/10

Panini Press

So, I just used our panini press that we got at our wedding. Yeah, I just used something for the first time that we got two and a half years ago today. :D It worked wonderfully, and it seems like it's going to be an easy thing to clean, too. So, tomorrow night we're going to have chicken quesadillas. Good stuff! :D

For the weirdest reason, I just have not felt good all day long. It probably has something to do with the fact that I have had a hard time getting to sleep the last two nights. I fell asleep on Sunday morning at around 3:30, then last night I was asleep at about 2:30. Tasha woke me up at 9:30 for about 20 minutes so that I could call down to her doctor's office to get a note saying that she was there, and then I went back to sleep until 1. I usually am not this lazy, but I just felt awful! I'm about to head to bed here now (it's 11:40), so hopefully I'll be able to get back into a normal routine in the next two days or so.

Got to run for now. Going to sleep. :D More later!

No comments: