9/18/08

A reason!

So, as many of you know, I am NOT going to be graduating this upcoming December. I haven't met the residency requirements for Kennesaw State. This would have been useful information about a month ago when I could still add another class! But I was emailed by Dr. Scott (who is my adviser and also was my Senior Seminar teacher) and he asked me to do an intership with him in the Spring. The great thing is that they will also pay me, and I'll be able to make some connections with some professors at other schools that could lead to a doctoral program. I know that a year ago I wanted to be a teacher and it looked like that I was not going to be able to, but now, it looks like my career might be guided into a collegiate teaching career. I would actually like that a good bit because it would put me into a comfortable zone, and I would also get to do research still. I knew that God had a reason for this upcoming semester!

Got to get to sleep...more later!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

So, does that mean no job with the dean of whatever that lady is?

keyofdjonz said...

that sounds wonderful, sweetie!

mjone182 said...

I'm still waiting to hear back from the President Emeritus. I'd probably be able to do both. :)